The Museum of Prehistoric Anthropology is located within the Jardin Exotique de Monaco. It was opened in 1902, and contains a collection of fossils and other excavated artifacts relating to the prehistory of Monaco and areas nearby.
- January: 9 am - 5 pm
- February to April: 9 am - 6 pm
- May to September: 9 am - 7 pm
- October: 9 am - 6 pm
- November to December: 9 am - 5 pm
Exceptional closing November 19 (National Day) and December 25.
PRICES (PER PERSON):
The entrance ticket entitles you to visit the Exotic Garden, the Observatory Cave and Museum of Prehistoric Anthropology.
- Adults: € 7.20
- Children (6-18 years) and students: € 3.80
- Seniors (+ 65 years) : € 5.50
- Rates for groups and schools on request and reservation
56 bis, Boulevard du Jardin-Exotique
Tel. +377 98 98 80 06
E.mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Lat: 43.732162476 - Lng: 7.413880825